Man gives birth nine months after meeting a tokoloshe – LiveMonitor

Man gives birth nine months after meeting a tokoloshe

As incredible as it may sound, a South African man has given birth this morning at Grey’s hospital in Pietermaritzburg, reports LiveMonitor.

Sydney Willem Buxton, a 37-year-old unemployed mailman that has been diagnosed with schizophrenia and multiple personality disorder, has given birth after notifying authorities that he had been the victim of an alien abduction no fewer than 9 months ago.

The man was also born with androgen insensitivity syndrome, a peculiar medical condition which enables the development of both ovaries and testicles in an individual.

“Although the patient has internal female organs, he was able to procreate but we still do not understand how he was fertilized, being that he does not possess female gen_italia“

he man that had to undergo a C-Section was eventually released from the hospital and the baby is perfectly normal confirmed a spokeswoman of Grey’s hospital this morning.

“He is a healthy little boy and Child Protection Services have taken custody of the child as the father is not mentally stable enough at the moment to take care of the child,” she told reporters.

Grey’s hospital even released a picture this morning of the baby to put a stop to ongoing rumors of an “alien conspiracy” that had spread in a local tabloid newspaper and went viral in the region.

Strangely enough, an alarming high rate of alien abductions have been reported to authorities in the last 45 years in the KwaZulu-Natal province, earning it the name of “capital of alien abductions” in South Africa.

“In the 1970s, the government had to launch an official investigation into the matter, police and government officials being swarmed by accounts of UFO sightings and alien abductions. One farmer found over 35 of his cattle dead and mutilated in weird shapes and patterns, the panic spread nationwide at the time” recalls local paranormal investigator, Chester Manfields.

Although the official 18-month-long investigation found no proof of any UFOs or extraterrestrial visitors, it concluded that “unexplained phenomena” did occur in the region and that “further investigation” was needed.

Source : Online