A 29-year old man from Cape Town has been rushed to hospital after a fidget spinner became lodged on his pe_nis. Surgeons were forced to operate on the man to remove the device, which had become stuck after he used it inappropriately.
“We are confident the man will make a full recovery, but for the moment he does face a fairly long recovery due to the damage the device made to his anal pe_nis,” said one of the doctors who operated on the man.
According to local media reports, the man had been introduced to fidget spinners by one of his younger cousins, and had been playing with the device while in bed when the accident occurred.
A family member who spoke to the media declined to be named, or to name the man involved in the incident, but did
answer some questions about what had caused the spinner to become stuck. “He’s quite embarrassed by it all, as you can imagine, particularly the media attention,” said the man’s relative. “He said he was playing with the toy in bed, and for some reason it struck him that it might be funny to see if he could use it to pleasure himself. In hindsight, it was a pretty stupid thing to do, but he tried spinning it near his pe_nis to see if it felt good.”
According to the man’s relative, it did feel good – at first. “After he tried that he thought he might try and insert
part of the spinner onto the tip, but somehow he went too far.” What happened next required the man to be rushed to an emergency ward by his neighbors, who heard his cries for help from his bedroom.
“I just heard this god-almighty scream coming from his house, so we rushed over and banged on the door,” said the
man’s 54-year old neighbor. “He let us in and was clutching his manhood. I asked him: ‘what’s wrong?’ and he just
choked out that he needed an ambulance.”
Medical staff who treated the man believe he must have slipped and accidentally pushed the spinner too far onto his manh_00d. Once inside, the opening closed too tightly to remove it, and the only option was to operate.
“We tried a number of lubrication methods but in the end we were forced to make an incision to remove the
device,” said one of the surgeons involved in the operation.
Medical experts have urged the public to take care when playing with fidget spinners, and not to use them for
unintended purposes. Already a number of schools have banned the gadget.
Source : Online